This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for: www.impactauto2.com (official company web site for Impact 2 Auto Repair).
This Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected via this web site and our intent is to notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information or data is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information or data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Impact 2 Auto Repair is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only collect and have access to information that you voluntarily provide via emails, the web site’s Electronic Feedback Form or from direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information in response to contact you have made via the web site or with a member of our staff (i.e., customer service inquiry, customer feedback, information request, etc.). We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than is necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following any time by contacting us through the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this page:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect the information you provide. Currently, we do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card or personal financial data), via the web site.
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Using the Following Contact Info with Regard to Information Collected or Make Requests for Corrections: